Lead/manage all aspects of the Quality Assurance department, including development and implementation of robust processes utilizing Six Sigma and other Lean disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Bachelor’s degree, relevant Technical or Engineering discipline, preferred.
5+ years leadership experience in quality department within a manufacturing environment required.
Experience working in aerospace manufacturing.
Proven success in Six Sigma and other Lean improvement disciplines with ability to design robust processes.
Skills and Abilities:
Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Solid analytical skills to achieve effective solutions, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to solve practical job related problems..
Excellent computer and organizational skills.
Demonstrated communication skills – read, write, presentation skills..
High sense of urgency and ability to meet schedule requirements.
Able to function effectively in a small manufacturing environment, frequently serving many roles, and able to multi-task.
We offer a full range of benefits to full time employees, including medical, dental, vision, life, dependent life, long term disability, 401K, FSA, paid holidays, vacation, sick leave and more. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Requistion #: JR000003599
Location/Division Maryland Heights, MO (Imaging)
Performance Excellence ManagerREQUISITION
JR000003599 Performance Excellence Manager (Open Date: 02/27/2015)LOCATION
Maryland Heights, MO (Imaging) – USA076ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Performance Excellence Leader is accountable for delivering Operational improvements by diagnosing, creating future state design, and implementing sustainable improvements using the tools available in the Mallinckrodt Transformation playbook. The Performance Excellence lead is accountable for identifying candidates for training and certification to support ongoing projects. The Site Performance Excellence lead will collaborate with the Central Mallinckrodt Performance Excellence function, Site leadership teams, production personnel, Site Performance Excellence coaches and other trained/certified resources to ensure that improvement opportunities are identified using diagnostic tools, prioritized, and implemented, based upon business impact, and maintains responsibility for sustaining improvements or efficiencies that have been implemented. The Site Performance Excellence Leader will provide regular updates on progress, issues and achievements to site leadership and the Central Performance Excellence Leader.
JR000003548 Performance Excellence Leader (Open)
Greenville, IL (Pharma) – USA034
- Manages multiple improvement projects at the Greenville site (work plan development, deadlines and milestones setting, resource allocation, results tracking)
- Contributes to resource identification for identified improvement projects
- Ensures projects stay on schedule and delivers business value
- Shares best practices with other sites
- Integrates with site resources to identify, prioritize, and implement improvement projects across the site
- Makes informed decisions based on data analysis and assessments
- Uses knowledge of Mallinckrodt manufacturing operations and organization, coupled with a sound knowledge of value proposition tools and techniques to identify high improvement opportunities